In Wasteland 2010, a group of bold adventurers travels across a dangerous post-apocalyptic landscape, carrying out missions for the Utopian League, an organization of scientists, civic leaders and scholars who seeks to rebuilt society. Can the heroes make a difference in a world filled with sorcery, strange civilizations, mutated creatures and other hazards?
This 24-page PDF contains:
• The backstory of how this fictitious series came to be
• Information about the setting, including its technology, magic, interesting locals and more
• “Did You Know?” sidebars that offer insider information about the series
• 4 episode seeds to get your group into the action
• Guidelines for creating your own Player Characters
• Exhaustive table for rolling your own mutations (with 72 different results)
• 4 ready-to-use Player Characters
• 6 allies
• 6 villains
• 5 types of villainous Goons
• 6 critters of the wastelands
• 2 Playsets
• Numerous illustrations that bring the series to life
You can purchase Wasteland 2010 here.